Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Don't Worry, I Got Your Back

If there ever comes a time in the near, or not so near future where you might need somebody to run 6.4 miles in the mud, hurdling obstacles, getting down and dirty, nearly facing death from sheer mud exhaustion, I got you covered.  

From scaling bales of hay to climbing over walls, from swimming through a stream of mud to riding down the worlds largest slip-n-slide, I got your back.  

Fierce
From running through hundreds of tires like a football player to climbing a huge rope wall, from crawling through metal tunnels filled with mud to swinging on giant ropes over mud piles, which girl can do it?  (with two thumbs pointing towards me) This girl can.  
Oh yeah, oh yeah.
I'm a female tiger.  Rarrr!  
And if you've had enough of me, you can check out Moses and Kaylee from the biggest loser.  Moses said, "This will be just like doing a team challenge."  Take that Bob and Jillian.  That's right, I'm tough stuff. 
Now for an actual legit runner, check this girl out here.  Lindsey, my little marathon bff is one stoic gal.  She can whoop my trash at a race any day.   

Boy, it sure is fun stuff this running thing!

*All photos were taken by my friend Lindsey's father.  If you are interested in his photography, contact me and I will get you in touch with him :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers