Monday, August 22, 2011

What up blog?

I think I just became one of those people.  You know the type, the ones who only blog every once and awhile and makes a list of everything that has gone on in the past month and a half to make up for the lack of blog.  Well, since I set the precedence I guess I better follow through with it -

1 - Successfully ate an entire bag of hershey kisses ALL BY MYSELF.  Who cares if the new pants I bought for school might be a little bit tight now.  Does chocolate have any limits?  I think not
2 - Covered my roommates TV screen entirely in sticky notes to make a pink smiley face with a green background
3 - Flirted with the Graywhale sales boys so that they would find me cool music and then hung out with them for about an hour and a half without actually buying anything
4 - Added a killer pair of hot gray flats to my shoe collection
5 - Learned that pushing people off tubes at Seven Peaks makes lifeguards blow whistles at you
6 - Found out that trying to paint an entire bookshelf using only spray paint is a bad idea
7 - Nearly peed my pants while taking kung fu fighting jumping pictures with my roommate
8 - Attended safety belt school.  Best 4 hours of my life.  How in the heck they made a safety belt course last for 4 hours is beyond me.  Wear your seatbelts people!
9 - Created a synchronized swimming routine
10 - Won the title of best presentation at a cooking competition.  So what if the competition was just at my house and everybody competing got an award

I think that pretty much sums up my month.  Pretty sweet huh?  Oh yeah, and I started teaching today.  Those little snot nosed hooligans cute adorable adolescents wont know what hit em ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh good luck with teaching! I have a feeling that teaching will give you lots of entertaining stories for the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Followers