Monday, July 11, 2011

sweet revenge for my little mermaid friend

I have this beautiful friend with long red hair who shares in my love for Jason Castro and ukulele's.  She also has one of the best sense of styles of just about anybody that I know.  She loves to laugh, is always up for a good time, and is the type that would do just about anything for anybody.  She's that sort of a gal, pretty much perfect.   She also reminds me of Arial from the Little Mermaid.  She is my little mermaid friend.
   
One day my sweet little mermaid friend was treated very badly by a less then worthy dude.  We all thought Mr. Dude was a cool chap, but he only pretended to be nice and caring.  After he kissed my pretty little friend he disappeared from her life without any explanation.  Basically he left her feeling used and broken.  Not cool.  My opinion of Mr. Dude went down after that occasion.
  
A year went by without my seeing Mr. Dude again.  It was a good year.  And then I saw him this weekend at none other then my house.  Who would have guessed that the blind date my new roommate got setup on would be with him!?!  What are the odds?  So Mr. Dude comes over to our house to eat dinner for this blind date and what does he do?  He falls asleep on our couch.  Once again, not cool. 

This is where the story gets good.  My awesome new roommate was less then impressed with Mr. Dude.  After I could see that she had zero interest in him, I felt no hesitation to take advantage of his sleeping state.  What happens next?  Well lets just say that there were bright colored nail polishes and toes involved.  Oh yeah, and a picture for you.  
That's one small step for mankind and one big step for woman.

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Dude's foolish man foot is the best thing I've seen all day! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Followers