Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Thoughts - Fear



Fear oftentimes prevents people from being able to move forward with the future.  The problem with this is that fear is the opposite of faith, or the ability to believe in things that can't be seen.  


This last year my life has been dictated by fear instead of faith.  For me, this fear happens because of my inability to see that Heavenly Father will provide me with a better future.  A little bit of this is caused by my feeling like I know how to stay happy on my own by living in fear.  The reality of this is that fear is not happiness.  Trusting in the Lord is happiness.  Even if it means that I might have to do hard things, I still need to trust in the Lord.  This idea of trusting in the Lord is my goal and theme for the next few months.  Wish me luck.    


In other news, I weeded all of my garden plots and put in plenty of new topsoil.  Now the only thing left is to plant some tasty veggies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers