Friday, July 8, 2011

Garden Gusto? Not So Much So

Ok blog pals, nobody responded to my previous post about my garden problems with my plea for advice.  What's up with that?  ha!  It's ok, it's ok.  I don't take it personally.  Mainly because I decided to move ahead with the process regardless of my lack of knowledge.  Wa ha ha.  So here is the damage that I have done so far to my garden.


I took this - 

Out of This


Now this part is for my Dad who I know will call me back with some good parental gardening advice (please Dad, call me.  pleeeease).  My question is, do I go buy topsoil now?  Is it expensive?  And should I try to shake some of the top soil out of the big pieces of sod that I pulled out of the garden plot?  Basically, what should I do next?

Loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers