Thursday, July 7, 2011

Garden Help???

Ok blog friends, who here has a green thumb?  I know one of you has to know a thing or two about gardening, yes?  Please?  Crossing my fingers and begging?

Ok so I moved into a cute little house a few weeks ago and love it, except that the garden is a mess.  What do I do with 5 garden plots full of weeds?  I don't even know the first thing about gardening.  Do you weed it with a shovel, rototill, rake, etc.  Here, take a look at my mess.

Garden pic - uno
  Dos
Tres - see, it's a great yard with a lot of potential.  It just has a bad garden.

My next question is, what all can I plant this late in the Summer?  I know tomatoes are always good, but is there anything else I can plant?  I love the idea of fresh herbs.  Any chance I can get some of those growing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers