Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Chef Lori

Lori is the chef for my nanny family and she is aMaZiNg!!  I snapped a couple of pics of her food this weekend because I am helping her build her portfolio.   I was just emailing her all of the pics and thought I would share a couple of my favs with you.  Sit back, relax, and prepare for a food picture overload :)   


 The little thing in the cup was a super tasty and rich chocolate pudding
The cookies on the side were the real star for me.  Rose water madeleines.  These little suckers were so tasty that I am half tempted to name my firstborn after them.  Rose Madeleine.  Mmm. Hopefully my firstborn is a girl... 

 Lori really shines with her pastries.  Blueberry muffins, raspberry coffee cake, banana nut bread.  I don't weigh myself for a month after I come back from a trip to Montana.  

 
One day Lori was making indian fry bread for Navaho tacos when the power went out.  Not being able to cook the fry bread oil on the stove for tacos, she fired up the grill and created the most tasty little pizzas.  Who ever knew you could grill pizza dough and create a crust?  Genius.  After she grilled the crust, she whipped up a creamy pesto and put cheese and tomatoes on top.  Seriously oh so good.   
 Chocolate chip pecan cookies

Key Lime pie for all of the 4th of July guests

1 comment:

Followers