Wednesday, July 13, 2011

KSL Hoarding

Sometimes I look for free things on KSL.  I know what you're thinking and no, I'm not a hoarder!!  (Ha ha, laughs guiltily).  I'm just trying to snag some free things for my classroom (bookshelf, lamp, books, etc).  I'm poor and KSL can be a great resource.  Needing to fill a classroom justifies my hoarding, right?  Right?? Anyway, today I came across something that made me laugh.  Some dude posted the following AD -


This is a board game I was given, but I would have preferred like chicken nuggets or even a junior bacon-cheese. So you can have it, if you bring me one of those. No checks, no cash; just chicken nuggets, or a JBC.






Something about this screams, "you gotta love Provo" to me.  Provo, I do love you today.  Thank you Mr. chicken nugget man for making me laugh (and no dear blog readers, even though you think I am a hoarder, I did not exchange him a JBC for this game).    

1 comment:

Followers