Thursday, July 14, 2011

A little before and after

Before



Remember how I complained all last week about my annoying garden and resolved to flip it into something useful? 

After


Before

Ok, so I really didn't take any pictures of this next before so I'll just describe it.  I bought two stools for my classroom from D.I. for $3.00 each.  They both had wooden legs, but one had a wood top and the other a painted green top.  They were in desperate need of some TLC, so TLC I gave them.  

After


Maybe I have too much time on my hands?  Maybe.  But hey, at least I'm having fun :)


I hope all of you are doing fun things and staying busy this Summer

2 comments:

  1. I never like to admit this...but when I have free time I am not this productive. The stools are very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers