Monday, July 18, 2011

wowzers

Wow, from all of the garden blog posts I've put up on here recently you would think I am a botanist or something.  Welp, a botanist I definitely am not.   And just to relieve your mind, this is for sure ain't no post about plants.  


Truth be told, I've been struggling lately.   I guess that could explain the lack of posts, the loss of gumption in my posts, the mutilation of my ambition and drive, etc.  Part of me feels torn, that there is an underlying rule that blogs are supposed to be happy, full of sunshine and light with little hidden green and purple polka-dotted sparkling unicorns magically spreading joy throughout the blog universe (aka, those happy and perfect blogs).  Gosh dang it, that just isn't me right now.  I'm just doin.  Holding on.  Existing.  


If I can be so bold as to guess, I would bet that you are doing the same thing too.  So for today, I'm happy that I exist, that you exist, and that in this existence there is peace.  Forgive my lack of happy blog unicorns, but take my best wishes for you to be content in your journey as I am learning to be content in mine.
  
Loves

3 comments:

  1. I totally know how you feel. I am finally getting out of my rut that I have been in for a couple of months. It just goes to show me that I need continually make progress on being happy, not just when I am feeling sad.

    It'll get better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs*

    I am feeling a little under the weather too these days, I admire your courage to write it up in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on the blog demons! We've all got em. They kick unicorns' a#$. He he!

    ReplyDelete

Followers